My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Nature's Calling

So I was in Sydney one morning, enjoying my breakfast when all of a sudden, these pretty colourful birds flew and landed right in front of me.

The Australian next to me told me to feed these birds with sugar grains and...




They flew and rested on me.

AWWWW.

Sorry, people who are afraid of birds. To me, it was a magnificent feeling and I felt like nature was calling and also like... Snow White.



Heh heh heh heh.

Ain't no surprise why I took Biology.

Really happy cos this didn't even happen in a zoo or animal conservatory, it happened completely randomly at my hostel.

More information of these colourful birds:

The Rainbow Lorikeet


http://www.birdsinbackyards.net/species/Trichoglossus-haematodus

No comments: