My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sweet Moments

Little moments in life...


  • When your friends remember it's your last day of work and drop you a congratulatory message
  • When your mom goes for surgery and you do your best to take care of her, and she thanks you personally and tells you she's happy and proud that you're capable of taking care of her
  • When you hang out with your guy friends and they take good care of you- blocking the cars with their bodies when crossing the road; getting you chopsticks when they observe you not using any; making sure you're walking in front of them so you're safe
  • When you are being hated on and your name is smeared due to office politics, and there are people who trust in you and get upset on your behalf, stands by you
  • When you are visiting friends overseas and they take the best care of you (taking care of your accommodation and mobile data cards and places you're going)

Appreciate these moments in life.


P.S. down with fever and flu when it's a few days to my travel to Taiwan and Japan.

Dammmnnn



No comments: