My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Hotel Sofitel Bangkok, Park Society

I wish I could blog in real time... Sadly, I don't have time for that so it's always

#throwback

for my posts.

This was a leisure trip to Bangkok with my mom, my treat.

I'm pretty familiar with Bangkok cos I go there all the time.

My mom is 62 this year, reallllyyy old, so I've been trying my best to spend time with her and travel more with her.

Well deserved reward for my mom from one of her kids...



HI HI HI HI HI

TIE DYE IS MY BAE :)


Gotta love them Converse sneakers (neon yellow)


MUMMY!


ME!

No filter cos I'm lazy.

Those are my 1970s hipster sunglasses.




If you're happy, I'm happy.


One of the hardest things to find in life is real burning everlasting passion.



Treated her to a meal at Park Society Restaurant, Hotel Sofitel...

Lovely place, lovely view.















The meal is a little on the expensive scale, but it was worth it.

Will I return?

Yep!

XOXO,
Chloe

(I need to readjust my sleeping hours, been sleeping at 5am and waking in the afternoon due to researching for my Japan trip)

No comments: