My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Notice Period


Writing/ blogging is a kind of release, an outlet of creativity for me.

I haven't been writing though, due to

  • Being busy
  • Laziness
  • Inclination towards privacy (I'm getting old, damn, no longer want others knowing too much about me)
  • Not wanting to be too caught up with social media the same way as our younger generation these days
Anyway, I'm serving my notice period for my job right now and yes, I'm stepping down from a managerial post.

*whew*

It's been a fast paced 2 years and with the effort put into the job, I've gotten to know myself better...

7 more working days until the sweet taste of freedom, financial paranoia and unemployment ;)

No comments: