My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

09052013

Oh man

I've been meaning to blog but I keep getting distracted.

May I add that my (stupid) cat went to chew/ claw out my 'A' on my keyboard so now my typing of 'A' isn't very smooth. Ugghhh. Cat's forgiven though

Anyway I am currently enjoying unemployment. I sleep to my fill daily, and do my own stuff... But I get bored cos my mind is idle. Been throwing out lots of stuff too. Stuff I never thought I'd throw, stuff that made up my past but I no longer need.

Can't wait for my contract to be firmed up.

Cos my new job has to do with the government as well, so the clauses of the contract are being firmed up.

Meanwhile, I've been spending alot of money cos I've just been out playing chilling playing chilling.

My credit card bill last month hit 2k, probably cos I went overseas too. Money's meant to be spent... (Self assurance haha.)

Some pictures, cos I'm lazy to upload too many.

Will blog about Vietnam, maybe my love life, in another post. And Bali too.

I GOTTA KEEP THIS ONLINE BLOG ONGOING BEFORE MY MEMORY LAPSES.


New gadget- Samsung Galaxy S4


Trying cat eye makeup


My new GEEK shirt


Ramen! Mmmmm


Word.


Just a small town girl... Don't Stop Believing (a song by Journey)


Dream.


My favourite month!


Inner peace. Chloe Huo's ultimate goal

No comments: