My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Learn to Love Yourself First ♥

Hi.

Today is 14.05.2013.

Tempus fugit - time flies. 

It's mid May already...

And finally, a change has come.

#1 - 
A NEW JOB

I'll be starting a new job this Wednesday and it will be a career. There's a bond for the next 3.5 years and I plan on completing it and doing my utmost best in it.

I'll be managing a new fashion brand from HK. By the end of 18 months, I will be a manager.

Sounds exciting, interesting, and like a ton of hard work...



“If you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things 

will happen.” ― Conan O'Brien.


Fingers crossed. xx

A picture of me on interview day...


Finally, successfully moved out of my old job.

My previous job pays well, I get along well with my coworkers and the duties were extremely manageable, but it was just too stifling. Minimal brain power and no exposure... I'm really glad I'm making a jump into a job where it'd be hard work but I'll be learning.

I'll be busy though, hope I can be flexible with my priorities and time.

#2 - 
I MET SOMEONE I KINDA LIKE

Before you get excited.. It didn't work out.

We dated for like 2 months, but our expectations in relationships and lifestyle were just too different.

Not gonna say much here, but good friends have told me from the beginning that it probably ain't gonna work out, cos there are major differences between this guy and myself. I knew it too, but the chemistry was there and I found him cute so I decided to just hang out.

It was fun chilling with him and his friends, and I visited a new (for me) area of Singapore cos of this.

Good thing is, we're still friends cos this ended on amicable terms. I hope the friendship can bud.

To commemorate this fling, this guy shall be nicknamed MR. BIG.

Reason: he's 184cm tall.

Isn't it strange, how there can be attraction and chemistry even when someone is unsuitable for you?

Anyway, cannot = cannot.

Don't force it if it really doesn't fit, it's always much better to end all things romantic and be friends instead if you guys can get along with each other, just not romantically.

Oh yea, and  don't ever settle.


Some observations:

1) I like tall guys. I can wear heels with a tall guy without a care in the world. Plus, they are a nice height to hug.

2) My intuition is mostly accurate. When I feel a person is unsuitable for me, or has changed (i.e. is cheating or something), I can usually feel it. It's weird, but amazing.

3) This is my first fling. Definition of a fling- entering something knowing it probably won't last, yet still entering it because I know it'd be fun and worth a try so I have no regrets. Probably my last fling, and hopefully so. I don't like dating around.

4) I'm ultimately still a commitment kinda person, I need someone who wants a serious long term relationship who really cares and is willing to be tied down to me on his own accord.

5) I am vocal and very direct. I voice out more than I expected. I am firm about what I need in a relationship.

6) My heart is not dead after my previous relationship which ended dreadfully (cheated on). I can still trust, and with the right person, I can still love. Yipee!

7) Que sera sera, what will be will be. Don't settle.

Ok that sums up my love life.

#3 -
SINGAPORE'S WEATHER IS KILLING ME

Sore throat and I sweat even when I sleep. #dislike

#4 - 
THE WORST MENSTRUAL CRAMPS EVER

Only the first day, and I feel like UGGGHHH. Contemplating going out tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I should cos it hurts so bloody (no pun intended) much.

#5 -
TO THE PEOPLE WHO PUT ME DOWN 

Or make insensitive comments.

I feel like cutting these people out of my life cos I don't want drama, I'm trying to learn inner peace in this lifetime.

However, it's not easy to cut these people out because sometimes, they may be your coworker or friend or someone who is still in your life. Or maybe you just hear what they say about you cos words spread.

So, the only thing I can do is to not take it so personally. That way, I can avoid NEEDLESS SUFFERING.

At the same time, thank you to people who are there for me.



Since you say I can't, all the more I have to. I'm just gonna do my thing. - Chloe Huo

#6 - 
I REFUSE TO ANSWER ON THE TERMS THAT IT MAY INCRIMINATE ME

In any case, I do not comment on issues which is in the past. I know people are still talking about some things related to me, and some unkind things have been said about me.

This is not easy for me, but never mind.

The tongue is vile, and I refuse to have any part in it.

I have no comments about whatsoever because it is in the past and no longer relevant.

This is my stand.

#7 -
LEARNING TO LIVE BY THIS




I'll be busy.

Will blog again about my trips next.

CIAO!

ALL THE BEST FOR EVERYONE.

No comments: