My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Forgiveness is HARD

Forgiveness is hard.

Forgetting is even harder.


A lot of drama for the past weekend.

#1 - my brother's good friend passed away at the young age of 19.

It was an unnatural death, really sudden and shocking.

I was sleeping, and really jumped up when I heard the news. And to think I was kinda woozy because the night before I went drinking and for the first time drank 5 cups of beer from the beer tower.

It's really strange because it's someone so young and of such close proximity to me.

-------------------------------

#2 - went out with friends and found out someone who was ONCE very close to me had been spreading mean things about me.

Apparently he told others the reason we broke up was because I wasn't good enough for him.

Well  I do feel saddened by your demeaning words and teared a little in front of my friends.

The pain is still there, cos first I had to discover your change of heart, your lying and cheating, and now after one year, I have to know you think of me like that and ruin my reputation and removed all good credit from a relationship we once had.

Never mind....

Just when I thought I was almost there, almost reaching forgiveness, something happens and I feel pseudo-hatred towards you.

I'm not going to let myself wish ill upon anyone just because I'm really upset by you.

I let it fall, my heart

And as it fell, you rose to claim it

It was dark and I was over....

Set fire to the rain by Adele



2 comments:

Nutcase said...

Don't be too upset! It says a lot of your friend's character! To say someone is "not good enough for me" is being utterly proud and arrogant, for he thinks he is above others. Perhaps one day the people around him will also realize they will be forgotten by him for they are "not good enough".

Praise that our Lord has given you the wisdom to not wish ill upon others because of their actions! Bless you and stay happy and healthy ((:

(Proverbs 25:21-22ESV)
If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat, and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink, for you will heap burning coals on his head, and the Lord will reward you.

Anonymous said...

thank you <3

-xx