My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

04042013

Ahhhhh

Down with a cold. Had runny nose at work the whole day yesterday.

And I couldn't sleep last night.

Maybe cos I had teh tarik for supper yesterday.

Brought someone from central Singapore around the east last night.

:B

It was a good night.

Anyway my nose is really raw and red cos I have been blowing it the whole day yesterday. And I can feel a sore throat creeping in.

Why am I always sick?


SAY NO TO VIRUSES.

Heh I love GRUMPYCAT.



Year 2013....

Did the first four. In fact I bought several tickets hahaha. Travel for the win!

The fifth- to never return- is impossible to achieve.


Beautiful Eiffel tower.



Beautiful Kristin Kreuk.


Vintage roses.


Vintage pink Volkswagen car.
In love with these bedsheets.


And a little bit of narcissism.


Current hair cut/ brown hair. It's getting lighter with each wash.


I wore this off shoulder top to work the other day and my manager told me it was too revealing.

I love the top's design a lot! xx


In the MRT.


Recently in love with 2 facebook photo decoration apps.

Kawaii desu.



Nightview of Singapore- Clementi. This was before I went into JB for the Good Friday weekend.


Saw the reddest, most beautiful strawberries in the supermarket.


Laughter- best medicine for the soul.

No comments: