My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Laptop Keyboard Glitch

Waaaa.

I just did something mean. Turned someone away at my door.

Someone just knocked on the door and asked me to buy a blue pen from her because her eyes are blind.

I didn't.

Anyway, before I could say anything else she already sped off.

I wonder if she sped off due to the fact that I forgot that I had a clay mask on and looked like this:


Anyway as I grow older I seem to become less compassionate.

Less caring, less innocent and more suspicious of others' motives.

Some say it's a good thing because it means one wouldn't be easily taken advantage of.

But for me I feel perhaps it's not good because it means one's happiness is compromised. If you have to spare energy worrying about someone else's motives, wouldn't it be meaningless and energy sapping?

Think I'll have to go to the seaside and find a way to be kinder towards others and of course, regain my childlike innocence.

Life is already hard, why make it harder right?

~*~ SOW KINDNESS GATHER LOVE ~*~

Easier said than done of course. But I'll try to remember to kill people with kindess. (:






On a side note, GRRRRRRR.

Came home yesterday after work wanting to start on watching some new shows, either Running Man or a Russell Peters clip.

And I discovered my laptop's keyboard ain't working.

*Some IT talk*

After much fiddling, I finally managed to get the keyboard to work by:

Opening 'accessories', going under 'ease of access' and opening the on screen keyboard.

After clicking on the on screen keyboard, I can close it and my keyboard will then work again.

And I can't do system restore because when I turn on my home screen, the keyboard is completely NON-RESPONSIVE so I can't press the F4 key to go into the system.

*GRUMPY*

And I have to travel all the way to Jurong East just to fix this issue.

*URGH* because I stay all the way in the east at Bedok.

"DEAR LAPTOP,

PLEASE GET WELL SOON. XOXO"


I will be trimming my hair soon to this length because my ultra-long mid waist hair is starting to piss me off with its dry ends and tangles.

I've also been quite well taken care of, and happy recently.



Thank you for whatever life and God has in store for me,

and thank you for all the angels I have encountered along the way.

(Yes, I like to count my blessings everyday)

No comments: