My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, March 1, 2013

一个人 ♥ Solitude

I don't know what's wrong.

Work on the past Friday and today (also a Friday) has been really lull.

I spent the day eating, snacking, drinking tea, doing a bit of work, using my smartphone, and surfing the net.

AND IT'S ONLY 5.40PM.

Time is crawling. I wanna go home.

On a sidenote, if you read my previous blog post, MY LAPTOP HAS BEEN SENT TO JURONG EAST FOR REPAIR. Faulty keyboard issue. I'll have to travel all the way to Jurong to collect it on Tuesday.

Anyway, chanced upon this mandarin verse and thought it's really pretty true.

Sometimes, being alone is a good thing. Solitude allows one to reflect, grow, learn more about yourself and put things into perspective.

So, while I enjoy being social, I like being alone at times too. ♥



一个人久了,除了寂寞点还是蛮开心的。
一个人久了,会慢慢变得成熟起来。
一个人久了,会比以前更爱父母。
一个人久了,对所有的节日大多没什么期待。
一个人久了,听到看到别人一对对的很甜蜜,心里多少还是会有些介意。
一个人久了,会越来越理性,越来越现实.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thiѕ іs а topic that is сlosе to my heart.
.. Many thаnks! Exactly wherе arе yоur contасt details though?


Also visit my ρage purchase ma huang