My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Gone Crazy

Wow, it's a really good Friday today.

At work and what's supposed to be done has been done and I'm pretty free now.

Fingers crossed that it's this way for the rest of the work day. :D

But of course, being free has its downsides... For example, I've just added $250 worth of items in my online shopping cart. Haha.


 LOL an apt meme.

Bye $$$$ (money is meant to be spent anyway)

Anyway I am seriously experiencing a lack of time these days.

Too many things to do, too little time.

I really need to declutter my life a little - pack my room, my belongings, my social media...

I have a bad habit - having emotional attachment to items from the past.

Gotta get over it and just throw the unnecessary out.

I've also been doing crazy stuff recently.

Like really crazy.


I'm only 24 once... so whatever.

YOLO - you only live once.

Since I'm at work, can't really blog about my life cos I don't have the photos with me.

Here are 2 cute panda images though..



Cute?

Today's also my colleague's last day of work. I will miss her ):

When will it be my turn to jump jobs?

Have a good weekend.

XOXO,

Chloe Huo XX

No comments: