My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

23102012

I'm ill again!

Today is the second day of my mc.

Can't believe how SICKLY I am this year. It must be my mood and stress cos I've been exercising regularly.

Btw, I am not chao-keng-ing.

Hate the metallic taste in my mouth cos of my illness. *grumps*

):


Anyways, nice people actually offered to bring me supper/ eat with me. How nice but I declined.

And my friends really like to joke my being sickly with me.

"Chloe's going to sleep in her casket."

"Close the lid."

"Guan guan cai."

LOL seriously -_- I did laugh when I saw the messages though.

So I always joke back, "Heading back to my casket. Ttyl."

Ok there is no purpose in typing this convo over here at all.

--------------------

Kinda in love with piano music recently so I inserted more songs into my blog's playlist.

1) Yiruma- Kiss the Rain
2) Yiruma- River flows in you
3) Yirum- Time Forgets
4) Forbidden Love

Why are my fingers so talentless? I'd play the piano if I could.

No comments: