My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

25102012

Oh it's the favourite number of the month today... 25.

Kinda excited cos I'm going to USS Sentosa for Halloween this Saturday.

I have been doing crazy stuff recently.

FYI, I'm an extremely timid person who's afraid of

1) G force

2) Supernatural

3) Blood/ gore

But recently, I actually had the guts to

1) Catch a horror show (Movie's called Sinister, it was someone's treat, I would never pay to scare myself haha)

2) Go and scare myself at USS Halloween event

3) Think about donating blood

4) Took the roller coasters over and over again

Anyway, the movie Sinister is a little bit gross cos it's about gruesome deaths of whole families. Like whole families being hung on the same tree. That kinda sick disgusting stuff eeew typing it makes me feel weirded out.

I wasn't too disturbed about the movie though, surprisingly. I think it was cos the cinema crowd was quite comical and kept screaming HAHA which kinda made me feel better. (:

But no, I'm not going to catch another one anytime soon.

Pretty excited about Halloween.



Wearing my Halloween lenses which scare the shit out of people. Haha. I call them

ZOMBIE EYES.


No comments: