My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lost then found.

A pretty quiet day at work today. Wanted to blog about Australia but I didn't bring my external hard disk to work ._. A random post this shall be.

Just had 菜饭 that my colleague bought in for all for us today. It's from Ang Mo Kio and it has this unique dish of chicken dipped in salted egg paste batter. Yummm. Very full now and I'm meeting my friends for dinner at Marutama. Have no idea how I'm gonna stuff in a bowl of ramen..... But Marutama is super good! Too good to miss out on arghhh.

 
A song that's been playing in my head today. My eyes seem to have gotten bigger recently especially in this picture.

 
 
Why do we say things we can't take back Why do we miss what we never had?

No comments: