My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A matter of opinions

Ok unsure if you guys noticed but I'm into Hollywood news. When I'm free I like to read Hollywood news and stuff. It's interesting cos 1) most are good looking 2) most are glamorous 3) most are rich 4) most are talented 5) I'm just nosey 6) I like movies and 7) some of them are people I'd like to emulate my lifestyle after.

Anyway I really don't get why Scarlett Johansson is considered pretty or hot or sexy?

No offense but to me she looks average and her figure is overrated to me...

Was surfing through some recent bikini images of her and all the comments were.

"I'd hit that."

"I'd hit that twice."

"I'd hit that thrice."

"I'd hit that till I die."

You get the geist.










I just don't get it.

She doesn't look bad, probably the way most women look. But to me she's abit pudgy/ fat for a movie star who gets paid millions to look good and her face is not exceptionally hot as well.

I wonder if I've been brainwashed by society's view of beauty.

Anyway my favourite is still Jessica Alba.

After so many years, she's still my favourite female star.







This to me is considered more as hot and sexy.

I'm just saying because sometimes, I just don't get it.

Anyway, on a side note, Christian Bale aka Batman is too sweet.


He actually flew little kids with cancer to Disneyland and also visited victims of the Batman shooting in Colorado.

What a sweet gesture. Nice guy. (:

No comments: