My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, August 31, 2012

colleague and friend

super love this picture i took with Stella.

i often refer to some of my colleagues as my friends, and i was told that i should always segregate between colleagues and friends.

i guess that is true, but i'm really glad i met Stella. she may be blur and a shoppaholic, but a genuine person (: i've also learnt alot from her experiences. and she always treats me like her little sister and gives me so many goodies and valuable advice, which is such a sweet thing to do.

i am sure that generosity is not one of my strengths, so i'm always touched when i meet someone who's generous towards me and hope to learn from them. thankfully, i have a few friends who bear that character trait *thank you*

and we always have so much to talk about, be it nonsense or more serious stuff.

so yes, i'm glad i have such a colleague and i have no qualms calling her my friend.


p.s. i gained some weight and got a little rounder post-break up.

got on the weighing scale today, am glad to say that i shed some of the weight!

hehe my face looks sharper now.

omg motivated to lose more so that i can have a sharper face! *this is one of my very superficial self-goal*

No comments: