My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Daddy's words

That day I packed my book shelf.

Some days, the packing monster takes over my mind and well, I just pack.

That's not very often though, because I think people who know me well, or knew me well, will know how untidy I am.

Yes, I am probably the MOST UNTIDY GIRL you will ever know.

In university, everyone had those files to keep their notes. My file? It's my foolscap paper 'booklet'. Haha I always wedge my notes in that 'booklet' and thus, my notes end up looking like wastepaper.

Just an example to reiterate my point that I'm messy. Luckily, I'm increasingly anal about cleanliness and tidiness as I age...

:P

The books.

These are not all lol


Found a message my Dad wrote for me eeyonks ago...


:')

I guess in life, people leave. My father may have passed away, but he'd always live in my heart. The same goes for people I no longer speak to, past relationships and friendships...

At times, these people pop into my mind and at the end of the day, I'd still remember them.


Chanced upon this page. Ooooh



No comments: