My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Smiling again

I think I'm learning to smile from my heart again! Been feeling happy recently.

I had a good dream yesterday which made no sense. I dreamt I was on a hot air balloon and instead of the basket, a swing was attached to the balloon. I felt the G-force in my dream as I rose through the skies. (HAHA I know what you're thinking, probably WTH right). Anyway I managed to fly to the moon and I got so close I could touch the minerals on the moon. Nice dream, albeit it being meaningless. My friend told me Neil Armstrong passed away recently and that he was probably the one who gave me that dream. -_-

Here's WIWT... That stands for what I wore today.


No comments: