My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ian



OLA!~

Happy Sunday everyone. Sadly... It's Sunday night... But Mondays aren't so bad actually. After all it's the start of a new week (:

This weekend I spent alot of time at church... In case you guys are unaware... I believe in God, but I don't go to church. People who are closer to me always bug me about it... For example, someone told me I'm like a Man U fan, who doesn't watch matches. Haha nice analogy huh. Someone else joked I don't needa go to church at all cos no one knows me anyway... I told him I don't needa know anyone, as long as I know God... Talk about a great response. Kidding :P

Anyway, my bro-in-law got baptised and both him and my bro got confirmed... They were kidding about it as their tickets to heaven... I felt happy and teary-eyed for them

Ahhh I'm the only one who's not baptised/ does not go to church in my family. I dunno what's holding me back or why I don't feel the calling. I guess that means... See me at the other side? Haha.


Sometimes I really feel abit scared and worried about the future. Will I be the odd one out in terms of religion? Will I never succeed in my career? Will I never truly get over the pain of having been cheated on, and never find a partner for myself? Will someone around me fall gravely ill and will I not be able to do anything about it? Will I grow extremely fat and ignorant? Yadah yadah... 


The future is so uncertain but yea there's no point in worrying too much about it I guess. Hahaha. 


Urghs. Life. It's still beautiful though (:


On the bright side.... I got the GST package of $250 this year! Apparently it's the last year I'm getting it cos I'm earning enough money not to be eligible for it soon. And I found out I have to pay income tax from next year onwards. I have never thought about it, it has always been a term that only exists when I play games like Monopoly....


Urghs. Growing up.


Oh yea speaking of which I was called and offered a credit card from DBS. I agreed to it since there are no downsides. And they sent me 2 credit cards instead of one. Urghs. Called to terminate the other line. All these financial stuff coming in... 


Ok thanks if you read through the above verbal diarrhea. I think I'm really a lost sheep. God I hate being one. Haha.




P.S. LET LOVE SPEAK.


On a side note..

Introducing my cute nephew Ian...

And the many expressions of Chloe Huo....

Unglam max xoxo.



This is my new display picture on Facebook. Haha so cute.


We kinda have the same smile? HAHA.


Grind your teeth and move forward in times of hardship...


A meaningless picture... God my nostrils are big. -_-


:P


CHU~~~


Isn't he cute? 1.5 years old. And he goes, "I love you, small yi yi!"

And looks for me when I'm not in the room. "Small yi yi small yi yi!"

I kinda like to be an Auntie.


And I'm so excited!

Going Aussie in 6 days. Bad news though... I'm starting to have symptoms that my period is gonna come. It's gonna coincide with the trip...

DAMNDAMNDAMN I hate it. How inconvenient.

Dear males, you guys are so lucky you don't bleed every month...

I'm really looking forward to skiing.




I bought a package that allows me to try 3 different ski lifts! Cost me AUD185. Kachingz.






I'm gonna wear snow goggles like the below!



And awwww saw these cute pictures on the internet.




Haha how adorable. Lucky kids who got to touch snow at such a young age.

I bought a very cute beanie for the trip.




 Question is... Do I dare to wear it? Hahaha. I have no idea.





And... Miley Cyrus lost so much weight! Thanks to a strict diet and pilates. Dream body man. I'm aiming towards a fitter/ healthier body too.

P.S. I love that husky!





No comments: