My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Random

On my way home. Typing this on my iphone. Today I met alot of people very randomly. Having macs for lunch when Fiona walked over while I was nom-ing my McChicken. Speaking of which, I'm collecting the olympics cups which come with a meal upsize. Mmm fries.

And then on the way home, train doors opened and I saw Larre. Haha.

Ohyea just wanted to name some of my pet peeves here. Recently realized them.

1) Bad breath. I'm personally conscious about this and drink lotsa water and eat mints. Alot of people have this. Check your breath now please.

2) People who scratch or poke me with their nails. Just call me by voice please.

3) People who use words to butter me up. Im a little biased when it comes to this. I may like it if I somehow have good feelings towards you. But mostly, no.

4) People who don't do their job and shove their share of work to you knowingly. Just met one of this sorta. Felt kinda angry cos why do I needa do your sh!t. But yet I don't want/ dare to confront the person so I'd act like nothing's wrong. That makes me a little two-faced maybe?

Ohyea I'm praying my period comes asap so that I won't be that affected when my trip comes.

And today I'm wearing my new top from online. It's only 15 bucks and very feminine. Yay.

Been shopping quite alot recenty cos everything costs like 15 bucks and below. I can't resist. Plus when it's online... It's too easy to shop with a click of my mouse.

Though cumulatively it's a big sum of money oops.

I LOVE BEING A GIRL!



No comments: