My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Remember Me

Yawn.


I just added a new playlist on my blog. Songs I love... Recently I've been quite into older songs. Lovely lyrics and melody I must say. 


Still awake at this hour... 3.52am... Because of the Euro Final... Spain vs Italy! Currently Spain is pwn-ing... I like Italy's jersey colour though. Blue and white.


Thinking about it, kinda can't believe I was in the soccer team in JC.... At that point of time, I was pretty fit... Stamina was good and I remember running along with my ODAC friend for the 2.4km NAPFA test like it was a piece of cake... And now?! My stamina's shitty and I eat and love cake like a fat kid... Hahaha. Damn.


Quarter life bulge anyone? 


Anyway... A new resolution: RUN A MARATHON. I will start with a 5km or something. Probably at the end of this year (:


I have work tomorrow at 10am. Argh so gonna die from staying up so late.


I'm officially 23! Hehe I took the day off on my birthday and it was good. I shall be dragging my bday celebrations across the span of 2 weeks or more. And then flying to Aussie as my own bday treat to myself. It's so expensive. Like 1.5k + of credit card bill to pay tomorrow. And that's before I even change money into AUD and before getting my travel insurance.


Money.... WHY YOU NO ENOUGH?!?! Haha. (Using Singlish again)


Can't wait. I'm already packing and I'll be skii-ing and seeing/ touching snow for the first time. Yipee...


Ok please pardon me for my drooning on about Aussie but I'm looking forward to it.






Oh yea I watched 'Remember Me'. 


At first I was drawn to the movie cos I read that the quote "You once told me, our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch. Is that true for everybody, or is it just poetic bullshit?" was from the movie. And as a quote lover I had to watch the movie. Hehe.


I wonder if my fingerprints leave a lasting touch on the lives of people I know personally. If yes, I hope it's positive.


The lead is the Twilight guy, Robert Pattinson. I don't watch Twilight but I have to say Pattinson's acting in this movie is pretty good. I love movies with more depth and meaning like this one. It beats movies like The Avengers. For me at least. I like Marvel comics, but didn't think Avengers was that good. Preferred Batman and Ironman.  


Anyway, this movie had a pretty shocking twist at the end and I gotta say it really made me cry. 


Go watch it without reading the plot at all, if you can spare the time. 


Another quote from the movie... "Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant. But it's very important that you do it."


Do you guys feel that your birthday, or you yourself, is significant in the world?

To be honest, I used to think I was quite significant when I was younger. My family always makes a deal out of my birthday and stuff. I guess I once had a 'princess' point of view.

But now, I don't think so at all. A birthday's just another day... And I'm just another face among the sea of faces in the world.

Just a girl. In the big world. Nonetheless, doesn't mean any of us shouldn't give life the best shot we have. I'm still trying really hard to make life as colourful as I can.

*Live.Cherish. Love. Learn. Breathe. Life.*

No comments: