My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

May the odds be ever in your favour


This is extremely meaningless.

 DISTRICT 12! 

Back from Krabi. I kinda like Krabi ^_^

Buffet for a friend's birthday tomorrow. A hotel buffet at a very discounted price cos friend's friend is a staff there.

Planning for a trip to Australia in July. Should I really execute my plans? Aussie is very expensive. Seriously. Hmmmm.

Been asked out to hang out at night spots in Singapore for quite a bit. Been rejecting it... Places like Mink are just not my thing usually... But maybe I need to step out of my comfort zone to meet new people/ experience some change.

Gonna work hard to maintain an active lifestyle. Been leading too sedentary a lifestyle even since working. Which is really unhealthy.

And my flu is still hanging around. ARGHHH.

Running tomorrow for sunrise nonetheless! ^_^

No comments: