My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Flying off!

Flying off to Krabi tomorrow. A well deserved trip.... Albeit short. Ah, the limitations work places unto me.

Have been going to places near Singapore recently. Cameron Highlands, Batam etc... And now Krabi (which is Thailand). It's a beautiful island... Can't wait to enjoy my favourite Thai iced tea there

:3

My next trip shall be somewhere further.. I'm thinking Aussie to visit my friends who study there... Free lodging hahaha. All these is gonna take a toll on my bank account.

But don't care TOO much already. One thing about life is, no matter what, none of us is gonna come out of it alive. So since I have the means, might as well just try everything.

Work hard, save hard, play hard too ((:

Anyway, I'm sick again. I'm rarely sick, but I always tend to be sick RIGHT BEFORE my trips.

I remember I got a cold right before I went to Taiwan. Felt like shit on the plane there and had to buy the mineral water on the plane cos I felt too ill. And the mineral water was damn overpriced. Daylight robbery.

The most epic part? My ears were blocked. It was only when I was under the famous Taipei 101 that my ears finally unblocked and I told my then boyfriend, "I can finally hear Taipei and the scooter sounds!" Lots of the people there ride scooters there for transport haha. Reliving that moment now, I'm really glad I managed to hear Taipei. Haha.

Anyway yep. So my nose is leaking and I've got an itchy dry throat. How annoying.

#%¥%#+£

Hope the trip goes well! I'll enjoy it anyway. *whips out my sunglasses, sundresses and Thai Baht*

No comments: