My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bored at work...


Hello...

It's a rainy Saturday! Couldn't climb out of my bed today so I was late for work. So I'm extending my work hours and closing the workplace together with my dear colleague Leila. Haha. It's so boring right now. And guess what... I forgot to bring my 1) bank online token, so I'm not able to check my finances or shop online; and 2) my latest book The Hunger Games, so I'm not able to read. Urgh. So here I am blogging. Oh well. Sharing the latest pictures from my Instagram here!


Instagram cookies! Cute.


Seaweed shaker fries from Mac. My lunch for one of the days. Yummmmyyyy!


Haha. I found this definition quite cute.



My niece eating spaghetti :D


I bought this very old school Hazeline face cream to try cos my grandmother uses it. Haha. Guess the price... $1.90 only!


Hello from my colleague and myself. (:


My smurf shirt which spells l-o-v-e. From Bangkok.


I made this collage cos I like the quote.


I'm going to Krabi in May! Time to tone my body cos I'm gonna have to wear a bikini for snorkelling... :D




The first time I'm getting something from MAC cosmetics. And I love it!


Jason Mraz concert tix. It falls on my birthday. I hope Jason Mraz dedicates a song to the birthday girl. Fat hope right.

Ok I'm still bored wtfbbq.

Sayonara (:

No comments: