My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Stayover at S's




It's another Thursday again. Too fast. May March be kind to all of us.  (✿◠‿◠) 

Planned to go out today cos every Thursday is my day off but decided not to cos I'm having my period. Yay! I'm glad I'm getting my period now cos I'm going CABLE SKIING at Batam this weekend. A short get-away for Chloe Huo... I can't wait! *somewhat excited*


Stayed over at Stella's on Tuesday night cos her parents are overseas!


Went to work as per usual. Every Tuesday I'm based at United Square. Had lunch with the curriculum gang and got sent back to Mountbatten Square after lunch this week. One of the rare times I take a cab - when it's paid by the company. Otherwise I'd try to save on it.


A picture of the entrance to my workplace. Looks like an Apple shrine.


My colleague Leila just came back for Australia and got us these adorable kangaroo pencils. So cute. One kangaroo is butt-facing you....


My dressing for the day. Holding a paper bag full of items for the stay-over. And that's my favourite belt.

One good thing about my current job is that I can dress in a relatively casual fashion. Cos when I throw on a blazer I'd look different.


New shoes.

And after work...


Peaceful Serangoon...

Google mapping my way to my destination! I learnt the art of self-sufficiency from my last relationship. Ex used Google mapping to find our way around cos neither of us own a car.


Outside Stella's house. I like the bird nest.


Having pizza for dinner/ supper. Canadian pizza - Hawaiian and turkey ham and cheese. Mmmm I LOVE PIZZA! It's my happy food. Ok most foods make me happy (:



Stella's pink bedroom. Too pretty x dainty x girly.


My towel for the night.


I love staying over at her house cos of the rain shower. It's awesome cos the water massages my back during the shower.


I brought masks with ear hooks for some girl time with Stella. On a side note, she tells me her face is round. Hello!? It's obvious my face is rounder. Haha (:


Snacked on these chocolates from Germany. They are a better version of Ferraro Rochers.


Tried REAL passion fruit for the first time. I only tried the syrup version in bubble teas previously. Yums!

And we turned in after watching some korean variety shows and chatting into the night.

On Wednesday morning. *GOOD MORNING!*

I woke up early (how rare haha). Stella actually sleeps more than me.


Me in the mirror while waiting for her to get ready. Say hello to my new baby blue iphone cover.


The room I slept in for the night!


Pizza for breakfast again.


Me, blending into her room.


Drove to work.

It's been rainy recently...


We had Delifrance for lunch. It's really affordable with the Groupon voucher we bought!


Rina and me! And a blueberry danish.



My face looks so big cos Rina Chan was hiding behind me for the photo taking! :X


No comments: