My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Sleepy Sunday


Had a great sleep last night. It has been pretty long since I slept so well.

 I dreamt I had the ability to create protective force fields haha.





This week I received several new things. New rose bedsheets from Ikea (courtesy of Mummy Huo) and new spectacles. Specs are endorsed by Louis Koo hohoho.



And credit cards. My first ones~ Rite of way since I've been working for awhile.


Recently got a new Iphone set. Cos my old one's on/off button was problematic.It's a blessing in disguise cos the new Iphone is so much faster. And minus the scratches :P Now my Iphone's 3G speed is much faster. Anyway cos it's a last minute replacement, my warranty got extended by 2 months for free. Yay. Cheap thrill haha.

And my bro is going to NS soon. He was filling out the online declaration form with my mom and I a few nights ago. Felt sad when we came to the part where my bro had to declare the health issues of his family members. Oh well. But after that I helped to measure my bro's head and shoulders and it was very really hilarious. Hahaha!

(: Have a good week!

No comments: