My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Older by another year.
Been on the face of Earth for two decades and two years and approximately two months.

Dating back to ~2 months ago.
Supper at this dimsum place called Sweechoon in the Jalan Besar area.







Durian cake from Goodwood Park Hotel!
QQ's fave lol. He had two slices. Thanks Ling! ♥~
 
 
 
 
We heard a crash on that night cos there was a car accident which happened near us.
Sucks to hear car tires screeching; it's an awful sound.
Anyway alot of people in the restaurant paid and went out just to check out the accident. o.o
 
------------------------------------------
 
Went out for dinner with Mr P.
Went to the Pasir Panjang area. Walked alot as usual. This was after my work and his intern which explains the work clothes. 

Check out our eye bags! Shagged max.


My pressie from him...
Arigatou gozaimasu ♥~

-----------------------------------
 
Kenny Rogers with WW and Jen.
As usual, we ordered a large amount of food. The baked beans especially.
It was like we opened 5 cans of baked beans. Anyway, WW was the one who polished off most of it. Hahaaa.
 
 
I really do love Kenny Rogers! (:
Mac n Cheese yumm!


Since MJC.

-------------------------------

Steamboat dinner at home. A homemade meal close to my heart.
 
 
Mummy and bro.
 
 



NYDC oreo cheesecake (:
And that's me without make-up at home for a simple bday celebration haha.


"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that's all."
- Oscar Wilde

I wanna live!
And I will and I shall :D

No comments: