My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

老地方


I love eating at our 老地方! 
The food's affordable and yummy... Heehee.
I love the laksa/ chilli crab sauce and of course the company (:
WAN WAN!

★------------★------------★------------★------------★

Recently went to this Shiseido ZA event....
  


I wrote an essay in the contest and won.  Invited JQ with me cos we are in our 10th year of friendship (gasp! I'm damn old SHIT) and she wants to become a MUA in future. MUA stands for makeup artist. She's gonna learn how to help others apply make-up from a certified make-up school. Told her that in future I may let her do my wedding makeup... The keyword here is MAY. Lol! Just kidding :D

After the event we went to chill around Bugis Street... And suddenly we had this adrenaline rush and we bought 'headgear' together...

Our taste is totally different...

JQ: Totally Japanese girly. She bought a straw hat with flowers. She initially wanted to buy one which was even more girly but I told her to get the hat with the checkered band cos it's more quirky.

 Me: Punkish. I love trucker caps!


Hehe. Above pic is from my iPhone's inner cam. 
 
No regrets buying an iPhone for myself btw. It's the best phone I ever had. Worth the $$$$

Anyway, someone told me I look like a 'mat' or 'ah beng' in my cap. Hellloooo! Stereotyping! I don't care anyway so if I wear my cap and you're hanging with me you just gotta suck thumb. Hahahaaa. :D

★------------★------------★------------★------------★

Since I'm working it also means I have more spending power. Recently I splurged on:

1) IPL package

All thanks to coupon websites like Groupon and deal.sg and friends who frequent these websites, I've been spending $$$ on random stuff like this.

Bought this package with YL and we will be IPL buddies just like how we're B buddies. Hahahaaa!


Say hello to lovely armpits!

Alright this is the least obscene picture I can find of nice underarms and I'm too lazy to really google. I'm excited about going for my lifetime unlimited IPL treatment!

2) New external hard disk

Bought the 1 TB hard disk from the IT show. Yay! My old one has a black hole in it. Meaning that sometimes when I copy stuff in, the stuff disappears.

D:

So sad. I wonder how many pics and songs I've lost. ): Nonetheless now I have my new Seagate hard disk to the rescue!

Thanks Mr P for going around the IT show holding my hand and collecting brochures and helping me decide which is the most worth it!

★------------★------------★------------★------------★

Yea and time flies. It's September already. 


May all of use enjoy the month of September!
I really need to get my ass moving to get some things done but I just can't seem to get started.
Well, ganbate to all~! 
Cheers!


No comments: