My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Grad lo!

OFFDAY TODAY (cos it's after 12). Thus I can upload pictures.

GRAD LO!

Commencement... Not such a big deal to me. Just a rite of passage into the next phase of life; attended the ceremony much because of the same reason as why I attended prom- a chance to meet up with friends who shared a phase of school life with me. Not to say that we wouldn't meet up in future of course, but life is gonna get busy at different times for each of us so it wouldn't be so that easy to meet up as a group. 

Anyway, thanks to Mr P who got me flowers although I wasn't expecting any. And my mommy for treating us to supper at 126, and my bro who rushed from JC to the ceremony. The 2 of them promptly slept soundly through the ceremony before popping awake before I went on stage. Oh we had tau hway too and I recall how I dreaded going to work the next morning after the ceremony. Time flies too fast~

Pictures...



















No comments: