My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

random o.r.zzzzzz.

oh well as my blog title suggests: zzzzzzzz.

where am i now? currently at work, at the front desk, but there are no customers so i'm just standing around, playing bakery story on my iphone and whiling time away. gosh being at work during a weekday is really a huge difference from working on a saturday.

kinda hungry although i had some loackers choc cube wafer biscuits from the pantry. my break is at 430pm and i havent had any food since >12 hours ago. famished but i guess it's kinda like an glycogen depletion exercise for myself (trying to look on the bright side of having a growling tummy).

anyway im currently hooked onto this tv series called vampire diaries. hahaa better than twilight imo. the actors/actresses are also much more of my 'type' of eye candy ;)

i just got caught typing this post by a nice colleague but i'd better go! sayonaraaaa!

No comments: