My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tips to be happy <:

Life goal: I just wanna be happy. WIth my friends and family around me (:
Typing this off a Macbook now. Nice. I like the keypad!

Read this off... A reminder to myself, maybe to you too.

Tips for a Happy and Healthy life.

Why? Because life's short. Cherish it~

Health:
■Drink plenty of water.

■Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.

■Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.

■Live with the 3 E’s – Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy

■Play more games.

■Read more books than you did in 2010.

■Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.

■Sleep for 7 hours.

■Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
 
Personality:
■Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

■Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.

■Don’t over do. Keep your limits.

■Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

■Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.

■Dream more while you are awake.

■Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.

■Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.

■Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.

■Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.

■No one is in charge of your happiness except you.

■Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.

■Smile and laugh more.

■You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
 
Society:
■Call your family often.

■Each day give something good to others.

■Forgive everyone for everything.

■Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.

■Try to make at least three people smile each day.

■What other people think of you is none of your business.

■Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
 
Life:
■Do the right thing!

■Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.

■However good or bad a situation is, it will change.

■No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

■The best is yet to come.

■Just. be. HAPPY.



No comments: