My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

23042011

Bored stiff reading about japanese history for an impending exam.

Had dental appointment today and my gums bled. Looks like i need to take better care of my teeth now. Mom got all of us an electrical toothbrush and guess what she told me? That shes glad im gonna work and that i shall pay for my future dental appointments myself. Such sweet sorrow. Then we had lunch and it was a 3 course meal: soup, main and dessert with tea. Weighed myself and fml i gained some weight just from that meal. Damn damn damn.

Was in the shower just now and thought of some stuff. Such memories just come creeping back into my mind at times. What do i want? What do i really want?

And im typin this on my new iphone. Whee. Spent a bundle this month cos of this new phone and upcoming trips. Ouch but money's earned to be spent.

Just a random post abt an average day and thoughts in my life. Kudos if you're reading this. (:

I am feeling the triple 'D's:
Dull
Dejected
Down

And also lots of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sleepy

No comments: