My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Last Chance to 'Ton'

Lying on my bed now, tummy side up.

Just got back from Bedok Macs, where I studied through the night with WK CYC and TTW. Haven't seen TTW for way long and communicating with him made me realise that I really miss the old days (secondary school days).

Also saw QQ and YL there. There was this mishearing among the guys which was funny. Reminder to self: let YL know when I see her!

Anyway after the 'tonning' (slang for staying awake overnight) they brought me to have breakfast at this hawker near Bedok Int. I didnt eat cos I don't eat at wee hours; am usually still asleep, but the fried butterfly bun and fishball noodles seemed yummy! Gonna try it someday!

While we were at Macs this auntie who came over to ask us what 'funny' meant cos she didn't know English and the Macs staff called her that. We didnt know how to reply without hurting her feelings so we told her we didnt know. Anyway after that she came back to tell WK that he looks like a policeman and is very handsome. It was quite scary cos she didn't seem very sane and WK was super traumatised but the rest of us just kept chuckling away and nobody went to his rescue. Haha.

Well throughout the night we kept talking about everything under the sun and also about all the political stuff as well as stuff like giving birth to kids. Lol quite funny to listen to em talk about it.

Anyway am really glad
1) I'm born in this era (I'm more educated and am thus not destined to depend on anyone financially i.e. no arrested transition between being a working woman and a housewife)
2) I've not gone wonky (all the talk about the NTU girl who put the knife in her head, that's quite sad)
and
3) I'm Singaporean (thus capable of working hard and earning a relatively decent self-sustainable income)

Am also reminded that I shouldn't judge anyone based on anything. Who am I to do that? I have no right. This shall be one of my goals in life.

Some pics from the night.

Before going to Macs had supper with WK at 85 cos he sent me his sis's bridal cakes. Lol thanks for the surprise!



My first time eating 'ngoh hiang' at 85. Dunno how to spell the dish's name. Rarely eat this dish. Anyway u can see the shrimps on that crispy thing which I refused to eat.



WK's sis's old school bridal cakes. Pretty colours.


LOL happened to see CYC at 85 right after I messaged him. There was this whole 'bojio' thing (for fun) and we ended up eating with some AHS people.



My cosy bed. Reached home at about 7am before I concussed. Then PAP blasted a loud voice message to my estate to vote for them at about 11am and I popped awake for awhile.

Yep just a random. Anyway I have good news of getting interviews of potential jobs. Jiayous XX! Que sera sera.

P.S. today marks the first signs of F.G. Haiii please don't let me regret anything. I don't want to, I don't want to, I don't want to, why must everything be so complicated when it can just be pure and simple. I hate it.

All pics from the iPhone. One can see that quality isn't very good but I love taking pics with it anyway! :D

Love, XX *one more paper to emancipation*

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Not playing Bojio on your mobile? Download BOJIO (Available for Android and iOS)