My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, March 11, 2011

H.X.X.C

oh no.
can't sleep again.
think i'm feeling the stress from thinking about my future.
like what's gonna happen after graduation etc.
been sending out resumes

anyway i love the song playing in my blog.
'fuckin' perfect' by pink
ROCKS. 
it's not just the tune, but the message it carries.
WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE!
you'll probably feel touched and as usual, i cried. :P

anyway, shall do something lameee here.
to try to 'coax' myself to sleep.

20 random things about H.X.X.C.(2011 March Edition)

#1 - One thing i can't live without (excluding basic stuff like air and water etc): LOVE.

#2 - I drink milk tea (iced) on a very regular basis. Like a cup every two days or EVERYDAY. It's bad for my health but it's like smoking to others- I need it to feel alive.

#3 - Favourite colour: I like all colours and it depends on my mood but I guess black&white. Not pinkkk!

#4 - One strength: I'm a good listener/ can empathise with others easily and genuinely.

#5- One weakness: Sometimes I'm too self-conscious.

#6- Swear words I use: Damn, sh!t, xue te, f*ck (hahahaa i try not to. but I don't use hokkien vulgarities)

#7- Current short term goal: Get a good job which grants me good money and satisfaction

#8- Current long term goal: Good savings plan, investments and travel the world (:

#9- Reminder to self: Repay the kindness my loved ones and people around me has given me (: oh and always be thankful !

#10- One worry: I think it's growing up. Hahahaaa. I wanna make myself useful...

#11- Favourite fashion look: Bohemian. I cannot resist flowers/feathers in hair!But it's a little too overboard to dress like that in SG i guess. Or I'm just too lazy to.


#12- I think I'm becoming increasingly practical, but still very intuitive these days

#13- What I'm willing to splurge a large amount of money on for: Presents for loved ones/ Haircare/ Skincare

#14-I usually wake up feeling: sad or happy (depends on the events of the day; for example sad if it's a siannn day) and skinny or fat (fat if i ate alot last night). i always check my tummy size first thing when i wake up (hahahahaa)

#15- Favourite body parts on myself: Teeth, fingers, arms and boobs

#16- Favourite body parts on guys: Shoulders, arms

#17- Least favourite body part on myself: Legs. hahahaa they're short and i don't like the muscles though some people say it's toned.

 #18- Things I try my best to be aware about: Recycling efforts, decreasing energy consumption and conservational efforts. I really try my best to use less plastic bags, turn off lights etc.

#19- I really hope for the world to be a better place! sometimes it really breaks my heart when i learn about sad stuff in the world which must be the case. like how chickens are killed ):

#20- Am I happy with what I have now? Probably around 70-80%. I think life is always evolving so I need to improve/ adapt to stay happy and that there's always room for improvement so I should not be complacent.

p.s. i'm having my period and i have this HUGE HORMONAL PIMPLE on my right cheek. Hate it arggghhh -_- *spams pimple cream*

Gonna go lie on my bed and try to sleep now.

Good night.


xoxo

No comments: