My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, December 3, 2010

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing's a miracle. The other is as though everything's a miracle~ Albert Einstein ♥



Reminder to self:
CHERISH!

HOLIDAYS!
OMG ROCKS TTM.

♥$70 flew away yesterday. i hope it's 100% good news. holding on~
♥cut my hair today. shoulder length bob. MISS MY HAIR ALREADY but it was too fried at the ends so i guess it's all for the better.
♥had steamboat at bugis today during a rainy night. the dumplings are love.
♥going to have dim sum tomorrow at orchard ion. taste paradise x shopping with the family girls.

judging from the last 2 points, it's pretty apparent that i'm gaining fats.
moreover did u know that our metabolism rate falls each year as we grow older?

thats why im waking up early tomorrow to go running.

x combat x

p.s. i hate politics. make l♥ve not war people.

No comments: