My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, November 29, 2010

WW's Hawaiian 21st!

Note: Picture heavy!

Bored stiff studying about plants.
2 more papers to go... This semester I end my exams later than everyone else.
##**#(*@
Looking on the bright side though, I end earlier than peeps in NTU. Jiayous people~!

Not feeling very well now cos body's all wonky. Haiii. Hate this feeling.
I NEED TO DETOX!

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

Anyway, I just got this dress online!
Can't wait to receive it. In love with black clothes.




Nice? P.S the girls in the pictures are not me.
Crosses my fingers and hope I can rock the dress like they did!

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

So, it was...

Wanwei's 21st!

(Pictures courtesy of Gwen's and my camera)



Photobucket

The party was held at Aloha Loyang, which we (Gwen, Pearli, Jen and I) couldn't locate.
We had to take this bus from Pasir Ris interchange which went all the way into this small road beside Downtown East. The road was so small that the bus uncle had to do a 3 point turn to 'u-turn' and get out of the road.
Hmmm my first time on such a unique bus route on a SBS bus. Heh. Thumbs up for the bus uncle's driving skills!



Some pictures with the bday star.




All of us were given handmade 'lei's to wear.
Lei: Hawaiian flowers, placed around the neck.




I was unaware that Aloha Loyang is actually a very pretty chalet.


Wanwei's buffet dishes had very cute hawaiian names.

Some pictures of us, in the playroom of the chalet, doing some last minute finishing touches on our present for WW.



I love this yellow flower on Pearli! She looks adorable. Like Lilo from Lilo and Stitch, don't cha think? (:



Hokay, totally random but awwwwwwww.


Heeheehee.


Shihui dropped by slightly later.








Gwen, looking very Chinese-New-Year-ish with the present. Hahaa.


Jen braiding Gwen's hair.



Had a great time eating the BBQ-ed food that day. There was stingray and stuffs which were just plain delicious :D
It rocks when you have relatives who can BBQ well. Kudos to WW's aunties who 'camped' by the BBQ pits cooking for us.








Let me explain this picture. Ran out of plastic cups to drink from so we ended up gulping water from plastic bowls. Just like 'blood brothers sisters' in the past lol.

We went to the poolside to play and digest the food we ate.



Pretty Jen!

Photobucket

After countless shots...



Finally managed to be air borne! Hehehe


Time for WW to hit her pinata!
Adorable way to celebrate her birthday.

Blindfolding.



I love this picture Gwen took of WW and her father. They look like twins! Hehehee.




Balloon skirt lol. Kinda obscene if you think dirty. HAHAHA. Ok I should not be showing my true colours here. Stop it, XX!!!


Cake cutting! Even the cake was Hawaiian-themed. How cute is that!


WW and her family. When WW gave her thank you speech to her parents for raising her up to the age of 21, it was really heartwarming and touching. Gwen and I teared. Hahaa.

Here's WW strumming to the guitar we got her, playing 'More than words'! We sang along lol.


Had a great night. I love simple and heartwarming parties which are close to the heart.
This post is really lagged, but
Happy Bday WW! Hope you have a great one!

Ended the day with 2 famous people...

1) Jade Seah (heehee)


and

2) Mona Lisa (with bangs lolol)



CIAO!

No comments: