My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Literally LOL

Hello everybody.

Check out the cute plushies which are for sale at my friend's blogshop!

Each one is hand-made by my friend who is uber gifted in making handicrafts so quality is assured!



Aren't they adorable? I love how sian the owl looks. Reminds me of... myself. LOL.

And since it's christmas, here's a santa suit for...



Mr Gingerbread Man!



All clothed and ready for Christmas!

Check out these adorable potential gifts at
http://lovetrulyours.blogspot.com/
!!!



Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way~



Pretty handmade rings are available too!


゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

Cause I don't know
where your journey goes
or how long it will take to unfold
But as long as we keep this moment shining in the dark
I will be watching over every beat of your heart.

Looking at old pictures and I really miss my long hair.



Before.

I snipped it off the other day at the salon.
Into a shoulder length bob, though my friends told me it's not really a bob. Haha! I think it's cos I didn't style it that particular day.
It's so troublesome to be a girl. But I'll choose being a girl over being a boy ANYTIME please.



This is how I look like now. (Courtesy of Val's camera haha. STEAMBOAT!!!)

No regrets for 2010. Cos I kept playing with different hair styles :D

Miss my long hair though.

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

And here's what I did this Sunday.
Stayed at home!

Sometimes I think I'm quite a loser loner cos I like to stay at home. If I head out too much, I'll crave for home-cooked food. But it goes both ways. I can't stay cooped at home for too long either. Will go nuts. Hahaa.

Anyway, on this stay-home Sunday, I did a couple of productive things!

1) I made crispy cornflake lumps!
Unsure about the real name of these goodies and they're lumpy, thus the name.



Simple to make and yummy!

2) I packed!
I think none of my friends really know how messy I really am.
But my family does, and my middle name is MESSY.
Even my BILs know. BIL= Brother in law btw. Heh.

Oh well. I guess if you love me, love my messiness.


But as I grow older I'm getting tidier and today I threw out lots of stuff.



Am I the only one keeps movie tickets?

My study room after packing.



Light can finally penetrate the room and plants can photosynthesize now.
Awesomeeee.

3) I ran. Cos the Standard Chartered marathon was held this morning and I felt fat not moving much at home.

GOAL for 2011: To be able to run the whole reservoir without stopping.
Ganbatte! I'm sure I can do it. YEA. *inserts 'We Will Rock You' song here*

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

Been itching to cook recently, here's what I'm gonna try next!


Looks good!

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

And recently I've been REALLY happy. Been having happy dreams, and laughed out loud in my dreams several times.
I AM SO HAPPY!
Literally LOL.

Next post: Hongkong trip in 2010 with ZQ.

Stay tuned! (:

No comments: