My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

ブタ

ブタ (Buta): means pig in japanese.

I'm officially becoming one cos of my current holiday body clock. 
 
Been sleeping at about 5am everyday and waking up at 1pm. 
Hahaha. 
 
One word to describe my sleeping pattern: Erratic.
 
Not having to worry about a thing when I'm sleeping and not having to care about what time I wake up is just plain AWESOME. I love it (:

Gotta relish this while I still can, before I graduate from university and start work. WOOHOOO!

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

Life's been pretty boring thus far this holiday. Didn't bother to look for any form of a job this December, thus I'm slacking away at home wasting time. 
 
With so much time on hand I've been going for runs quite frequently. 
 
Just went for a run just now, decided to try the route of bus 69 from Bedok to Tampines. Weather was awesome, I ran (and walked of course, my stamina sucks now) from about 11pm to 1am. 2 hours of night running alone is awesomeeee for the mind and body. Gonna do it more often. :D

No comments: