My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, December 13, 2010

HONGKONG PART 1.

Spent this Sunday packing up the bookcases in my room. I'm determined to throw one of the bookcases away so that when my maid goes back to Indonesia I can shift the furniture around. :D

Anyway my bro uncovered this Ninja Turtle (Michealangelo lol) book and left it on the piano.
Guess what?
My cat puked on it.
My mom was the one who discovered the puke cos she touched the book and her reaction was one of utter outrage. My bro really liked the book and had to throw it away so he went F**K in front of my mom and I.

And me?
Got a scolding for laughing and for being my cat's mummy. Hahaa.

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

Reading through some old blog posts now.
Blogging really records down stuff that one would otherwise never remember. Reading others' old blog posts gave me a glimpse into the lives of other people too. Quite hilarious and it's pretty cool cos I realise we can all be at one single location but the thoughts and things that are happening to us at that exact moment can be so different.

I suddenly feel sentimental. Haiiiii. Not that I resent anything currently but I miss the past. I miss the moments I spent with every single person and the process of forging different memories with each single individual. I miss how we were all so innocent and I really miss secondary school and JC days.

Tonight I really don't feel like growing up. I miss everybody and everything. Can't imagine how sian I'll feel like half a year later when I officially start working and start receiving bills and stuff like that. Currently everything's taken care of by my mother. I am so blessed and sheltered haha. ♥ my mom although she's been really naggy recently. I would be nothing without her.

I was thinking. Maybe after we die we'll meet God. Even if you don't believe in God this is quite a happy concept to think about. God will then play the video of a summary of our lives for us to look at, one last time, before we spread our wings and move on.

I guess feeling this way is a reminder to live each day fully and happily. So we can all look back and smile instead of feeling resentful. There should be no regrets in life, only lessons. This sentence shall resound in my head.

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

Anyway, in July I went to Hongkong with Zhangquan. Took 1 week leave from my Zara job for this trip.
Took me a long time before posting about this trip cos my relationship with him was pretty complicated.

All in all I am blessed to have met him in my life and he's a great guy. Sometimes it can get hard, but I'm glad we're still in contact and on talking terms. Maybe I'll blog about affairs of the heart some other time but I just want to say that I'm thankful for what we had and that he took great care of me on the trip and the trip was great, albeit bittersweet. Thanks Lim Zhangquan for everything.

HONGKONG PART 1.



We changed S$1.5K to HKD at this money changer at Bedok Interchange. We were quite noobish cos we didn't know how to bargain and we're not exactly very aggressive. Nonetheless ZQ did some bargaining (as usual I try to leave the confronting to the males). Here's my share lol. Felt rich for abit and then I worried about getting robbed so I divided the money into many different shares hahahaa.



This was while packing.
My cat didn't want me to go! P.S she's balding at her sides now dunno why. :(



My packed luggage! Surprising neat and compact haha.

Our flight was scheduled at 6.50am so had to wake super early. I remember I didn't sleep much that night... Due to some reasons pertaining to ****y and excitment.

This picture of myself was taken at 3plus in the morning. While making sure that I packed everything along and was waiting for ZQ's bro to come fetch me to the airport.



Shitxx I miss my longer hair.



Reached the budget terminal. It's my first time there, and also my first time flying out of the country one on one with somebody other than my family. Last time I flew to Perth and Beijing for immersion programmes with my school but that was in primary school. HAHAHA.

Here's a shagged ZQ in the wee hours.





LOL I don't remember sharing this deluxe breakfast set but I guess we did. Feels like eating Mac breakfast now. Damnnn.

After moping around and visiting the washroom and draining off my water bottle, we could finally check in.

Anyway, I did my research and here's a tip for anyone who's going overseas on a budget airline. Bring a small empty bottle along cos after you go into the transit area there are water coolers that will allow you to refill a bottle for when you board the plane, you don't have to waste money on water cos it's overpriced. Hahahaa ok pardon me for being cheapo but it's a good useful tip right?



Actually to think about it, the events I have with ZQ are always tied to the number 20. It's quite coincidental. The day we flew off to HK was 20th July.



Crowded budget terminal. Some people don't like taking such airlines but I actually quite like it. We took Tiger Air and I thought it was not bad. Maybe cos I concussed through the trip haha.



The above picture is just to highlight how cheapo budget air tickets are. They are printed on... fax paper! Hahaahahaa not that I really mind. I still keep the air tickets (along with all the movie tickets) lol.

I NEED TO CHANGE PASSPORT PICTURE SOON. The current one is like crap and the immigration officers have asked me several times if it's me. LOL. How fugly.




At the transit area. Just realised the pair of earrings I was wearing has gone missing. Oops.



Collage with ZQ. Hahaaa if you realise, his zi pai skills are not very good yet cos he has double chin in the pictures. Actually his face is mango shaped. I'm the one with higher potential of a double chin. It's genetic. *kills myself*



Ceiling lights.



To be continued.

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆



On a side note, I borrowed this *ahem* bimbotic book from the library today and it's pretty good! I like it lol. Gonna get niao-ed for typing this. Gonna read myself to sleep. 1.40am. Relatively early bedtime for a holidaying me.
(:

CHEERS.

No comments: