My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Soh's 21st

Downer.
Been having arguments with someone recently.
Sian. I dunno how to bring across my point to the other party.

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

Anyway, sometime back in September.
Got invited to Soh's house for a small birthday celebration.




Tied a Japanese bun on the day itself.


What I hate about having very brown hair is the outgrowing of black roots. It looks yucky. (Above picture)


Here's the steamboat table and dishes Soh's mummy prepared for us. (:


The early birds.




The exercise machine CYC was perched upon has been in Soh's room since AHS days. Hahaa.

And we found this:



Spot Soh!



Fred and Boon came by later.



Joyce was already at Soh's house with us but her clique hadn't arrived yet cos they had some badminton session beforehand I think. Anyway, Joyce is quite a good cook who knew what to throw into the steamboat soup to make the soup taste good hahaa.

After the others arrived .



The above pictures crack me up. And Zhaoxiang and Sinkiat can really eat! Yet they're so skinny. Why, God, WHY! Kidding :P

After our tummies were filled we went into the room to watch shows (Glee , BBT etc) and play card games. Cows, Sinkiat and Fred were damn sly in Monopoly Deal. Especially SK. SLY. Poor Boon and I got our asses whopped hahahahaa. Ok, especially mine.




Meanwhile, Zhao was still outside clearing off the food.



Hahahaa this picture cracks me up. Looks like he was crying.



Cake time!

Being nice, I compiled this collage for Army Soh. (BMT version)









That's Mother Soh.



Best picture of the night. Zoom in on the picture and can see everyone laughing.



Freddie is still laughing in the above picture lol.



The aftermath. Hahaa nightmareee.

And the clean-up in the living room.


Next is the presentation of pressies to Soh~


JQ with the wallet we got him.
Don't really like choosing wallets for guys btw. Dunno if they like it thin or thick, with coin pouch or without, rough or smooth leather. Hahahaa.



Was very warm after the steamboat. Just realised Freddie looks like he's giving Soh the finger. But no la, Freddie wouldn't. That's his index finger. LOL.





This is some funny picture cos Mingwei and I were doing the exact same action. Hahahahaa.



The others gave Soh Royce chocs (yumsss) and checkered shirts (which Soh later wore to WK's party in Sentosa, shall blog about that some other time).




Typically Soh.





The M&Ms. Malcolm and his gf Melissa.

Shall end off with the group pics.




Happy bday Soh, your mom makes awesome chicken wings~ Nomz.

1 comment:

Nothing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.