My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wendy's

There's a new girl in town...
It's... WENDY!



After hearing about and seeing all the ads on this USA fast food joint all around, Iris and I decided to head to the branch at Holland V (since it's near to NUS) to try it out.




Reached too early after our 10-12pm lecture and they were still serving the breakfast menu.
Iris had just gotten her new Iphone 4, so we played with the camera applications while waiting for the lunch menu.




Some kind of application which snaps a collage of you when you make slight movements.
Heehee I know we look quite unglam. We were laughing real hard while trying to move around in different directions hahaa. :D


Wendy's slightly more expensive ($10-$12 for a meal I think, mine was cheaper cos I scrimped on the drink) than your regular fast food joints like Mac or KFC. What's special about Wendy's is that you can choose to order a baked potato as your side dish!


The baked potatoes we ordered. Mine's the one with the chilli beef (can't remember the name). It's nice, but the potato's seriously quite a big serving. I felt really full after eating it.



Here's our main- burgers. Iris had a fish burger while I had the chicken one. Tasted like McChicken to me but with nicer bread buns.

Would I visit Wendy's again?
Verdict: Probably. But the next time I go there to eat I'm gonna try the ice cream and will definitely share the baked potato cos it's so hugeeee!

*cheers!*
last day of school tomorrow hehehehe

No comments: