My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

09112010

if u constantly read my blog youu'll realise i've been spamming posts for the past three days. reason being: it's my last week of school for year 3 semester 1! so i'm relatively free heehee. sigh i have no idea if i should be happy or sad that school life is ending. faced with the dilemma again- should i do honours?

wordy post by the way.

it's after 6pm and i'm in the school library(arts). such a rare occurence cos throughout my course in NUS thus far, i've always been one to get out of school ASAP.
believe it or not, i haven't even tried all the food stalls in the science canteen. hahaha. i probably ate in school less than 25 times so far.

well anyway. today was a pretty eventful day.

had a marine biology test at 8.10am this morning but couldn't wake up in time. the result? decided to take a cab from Bedok to NUS at approximately 7.30am.
BAD MOVE.
to whoever's reading this: don't ever commit the same mistake as me.
because
1) the taxi fare came up to $28.70 (including effing ERP charge of $3)
2) i was stuck on the ECP and AYE for damn long.

only reached school at 8.30am and that was because i alighted at the expressway beside my school and ran all the way in the rain to the lecture hall. i only had 15mins to do my test and in the end i just randomly answered them so yea, won't be doing well for this test :(

i feel sad thinking about the hole in my wallet and the test but i believe that when i hit rock bottom, my mood can only go up from there.

anyway lectures ended real early this week (in 1 hour hahaa yay!)so i went to have lunch alone at food for thought at bugis and walked around bugis street during my 4 hours break. despite feeling guilty about the $30 flown away, i bought a new maxi dress and a top. :P

also had bubble tea and guess what? met my old pet safari colleague. she was selling the bubble tea lol. and couldn't recognise me cos of my brown hair. the world is really small and i do believe in fate. meaning that if you're meant to meet with somebody, you will, eventually. because i've been seeing this particular person around in orchard recently, like twice or thrice, giving out flyers and buying food at the same store as me, but i didn't bother to go forward to say hi. but yet i met her again selling bubble tea to me.

on the way back to school for my 4pm-6pm lecture i also encountered something at the buona vista mrt. a poor boy on an automated wheelchair wanted to go into the lift but nobody bothered to shift to make space for him. in the end, finally after people decided to squeeze, he didn't want to bother us and shook his head, refusing to enter the lift. i felt quite sad and bad about it actually, and am reminded of how lucky i am to be healthy and of how we should all be mindful of our actions and try to be considerate to others, especially those who need the consideration. if you managed to read till here, i hope i managed to remind you to leave a little bit of sunshine and rainbow around through little things in your everyday life. (:

yepp last but not least my group and i got back our geography project and we got a B+! not bad considering the amount of time we spent on it.relieved!


my geog project group.
 
reinforcing the theory that the world is small.
my project mates all know somebody else in my life and it's pretty cool. they even know my cousin lol and apparently some of them took the same modules as me before and we were even in the same tutorial group but never interacted. now i'm friends with them. cool or what?
world.is.small.

yep seems like the day is gradually getting better. gonna go do some readings at the library now...
can't wait for 1 week study week, end of exams, and DECEMBER!
*celebrate*

No comments: