My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

that playground

13112010- The first jawbreaker day. marks the jawdropping moment. lolol!

Omg... 3.38am and I'm not asleep!
Me and my screwed up body clock hahaa.

That's because i've slept the whole of friday night and saturday away.
Utter waste of time to sleep so much in my opinion.
I need to change my ways.

Had an eye infection cos i wore colour contacts which i had not touched for a few months. I guess keeping it in the lens container for too long was a bad move. Probably shouldn't wear colour contacts so much but they are soo prettyy...
*obsessed*
  I used running water to 'cure' my eyes of its infection. generally, by placing my eyes under water from the tap. The infection was so bad that my conjuntiva was all red and my eyes were crusted together upon waking up cos of eye discharge. Gross I know.

Anyway, despite eye infections, I am currently still feeling the urge to buy these in-trend pink contacts.








So mad chio!!!
But i shall control myself and curb the urge (for now)...
health &gvanity.
:C

------

  I visited this playground near my house with friends!

Visited the playground several times this year, and there will always always a couple who would sit on the disk (one of the playground's features) and  prevent us from playing that particular disk. I think the couple hates us cos we would just ignore them and make lots of noise playing the obstacle course anyway. Oops.

Pictures from some occasions.

Ninja warriors!
P.S. they're not the only ones forced to attempt the obstacle course wahaha :P











Cardcaptor Sakura?!


The disk that the couple was always perched on. Poor WK was our victim and we spun him round and round and round.







Of course, group pictures!





I personally feel having fun like a child is one of the simple joys in life.
Hopefully, even when I'm old and wrinkly, I'll still be taking roller coaster rides! (although I'm scared of the G-force especially during drops)

So, like a forgotten fire, a childhood can always flare up again within us.  ~Gaston Bachelard
My childhood may be over, but that doesn't mean playtime is.  ~Ron Olson

May everyone's inner child live on! (:

No comments: