My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

orh mee sua.


Went to this place at Kembangan for orh mee sua.
Recommended by WW!

I remember I was extremely hungry that day cos I was the earliest to reach the MRT station hehe.






 
The place gave me a very old school feel. Kinda felt like the roadside stalls I always eat at when I visit Johor.


 



All 3 of us (WW, Gladys & I) don't eat liver so we gave it all to Jennifer who almost nose-bled from all the liver she had to eat. 补血 lol!


After the meal, WW flew off to HK. But she's back now, cos I've been so lagged in blogging.
Miss the JC peeps.
Next stop: Tai-tai afternoon tea! Shall plan one in December ;)

1 comment:

Dusty said...

I went to the Seng Kee and tried their pig kidney mee sua too!

But I tell you, the one at Bedok 511 ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!