My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shuzoku


Weird or what? I keep feeling weird cramps in my abdomen.
Well it's already Thursday of my study week. I hope 1st December comes soon cos it marks the end of my EXAMS!

When I was young (in primary school), I used to wish that I was an only child so that I could get undivided attention from my parents. But now, I'm really glad that I have 2 elder sisters and 1 younger brother, and also that I have a relatively close-knit family.
(:

The age gap between my siblings and I are pretty wide but it's awesome that way cos we have an inter-generational family. It's nice in its own way!
 


One fine morning around 6am, with my brother before we headed to school. Check out my shagged face. 
I know it was a Tuesday morning because it was the only day in the week when I had 8am lectures and had to wake up so early to reach NUS in the recent semester!

-----

One of those days when my sisters brought me to...



Royal Copenhangen!
One of my favourite places to have tea heehee.




This was actually sometime back, when
1) My big sis was still pregnant
2) My hair was freshly dyed the shade of light brown
3) I just bought the stone-washed outer-wear I was wearing in the picture at a discounted price of $15 ♥


There is absolutely no question why I love having afternoon teas.


Quiche!


My favourite Danish cream cake. I want to eat it now!!



My favourite supermarket is Cold Storage (and Carrefour) cos they import all sorts of ice cream and other food stuffs as compared to their local competitors. But Cold Storage's also the most expensive out of all the supermarkets I think. Inevitable trade-off =/

-----

And some other random shots:



Went with my sis to RP. It was at Woodlands, so damn far. Good thing is, I could navigate our way there using the street directory book. Hahaa yay.


One of those nights when I cycled to Bedok Interchange to get my family these cups of awesome bubble tea!


Random evening.

Back to studying for now. Tomorrow still gotta travel all the way back to Buona Vista to collect one measly Sociology report from school. Dislike it when modules are not planned properly and uncalled journeys to the west have to be made when it can be avoided. I shouldn't complain I guess. Sorry.
Kthxbai.
 ♥, XX

No comments: