My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

YL's 21st

YL's 21st!

Here's JQ and I at my house, making the scrapbook for YL.

Played with my webcam.
Our hair's damn long already.

Anyway, to celebrate, QQ recommended this Mexican restaurant called Cafe Iguana!

Random picture from Google.

I arrived late (sorry!) cos of my lab beforehand. Was greeted by free flow chips (yummy!) and the peach/mango margarita they ordered.

According to all of them, the margarita was very diluted. It's nice nonetheless!

The attendees.

Fred was extremely happy that night. Might have been the margarita lol.

After 1239349 rounds of refills of the chips (KH kept asking, hahaha), the food finally came!
My first time having Mexican food....

Burrito. (JQ's and XX's)

Chimichanga. (Fred's)

Grilled Chicken. (YL's)

Fajitas. (QQ's and KH's)

Alot of my friends dislike mexican food cos it's pumped full of carbohydrates and is really filling, but I like it alot! Carbs ftw.

QQ felt damn full. Look at his face lol!

KH with his new look- emokid with long fringe.

Went with QQ to prepare the birthday cake using the typical cliche excuse of visiting the loo.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YL! *sings*


And here comes the onslaught of pictures of the birthday girl.


Mandatory: Bday kiss!

Cake.

Pressies time!





At some point in time I realised I was in the pictures too and started to hide my face with my hand. Haha.

Presenting to YL the key to freedom! (it's plastic lol)

Hahaa this picture is kinda funny. QQ and I conversing across YL.

Laughing at the human train with our faces on the scrapbook we made for YL.
The very bloated guys after the meal + cake.

I went for a walk to relieve myself from my bloated tummy and JQ and YL took paparazzi pictures of me, claiming that I look a 槟榔西施 in my boots. Hahaha.


HAPPY 21st, YL!
Hope u had a great one ((:

P.S. salad stop?!

Ended the night with a short walk around Clarke Quay.


No comments: