My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

National Day 2010

Hahaha, I know National Day was like 2 months back and I'm only blogging about it now (in October).
Wayyyy lagged.
Anyway, my family celebrated the nation's birthday with a family breakfast!
Totally in sync with the government's policy of family cohesion huh ;)

Early in the morning in the car;
I'm amazed I managed to wake up in time to dress up haha.

Only I wore red that day. My bro attempted to join me in his hot pink t-shirt.

Here's where we ate. At this place called Jolly Frog.

I like the ambience & layout of the place.

And the attendees.
Full attendance! :D

Way cuteee.


My sis, who was already pregnant with her second kid then.

Here comes the food!

Mine. Bananas coated with yogurt. I'm salivating looking at this now!

Kinda lazy to put up more of the food pictures but this one's granola with yogurt. Healthy food ftw for my sis. Haha.

And somehow, the Huo sisters are always blessed with meeting family guys.
Here's my 2nd bro-in-law who's totally into children. We often make him clean Miki up when she poops and he does it willingly.
See what I mean? Family guys ftw! :D


Love my family ♥
Sometimes I can't wait to go out and work so that I'll have the munny to organise such outings and treat them to good food too!

Love will keep us alive.

Something else happened on National Day too. It was the last day before the new NUS semester starts, so someone gave me a very pleasant surprise. But something cropped up halfway and the surprise could not pull through to the end. Nonetheless, it was a scary, hilarious, worrying and bonding event and I'm glad all turned out well in the end. Thanks for the effort!
ありがとうございます。

Good night everyone! ♥

No comments: