My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sen's

Wensen's 21st!


We were supposed to dine at 15 minutes at La Salle but we didn't book beforehand so in the end we decided to head elsewhere for dinner. Got to know of this place thanks to somebody! ;)


THE BDAY BOY.
some say he looks like

古巨基.

Any resemblance?
I think there is! OMG. LOLOL.

Soh was sick, but still turned up anyway.
He was telling us about something growing in his throat and it was really gross cos I drank from his ice-blend. -.-

Pretty JQ in her new specs. (She bought a matching pair with her BF! awww)


WK's banana-chocolate milkshake, which he claims tastes like banana kueh.



Hahaha, WK looks so cheeky.

WK was sad cos he didn't listen to my recommendations and ordered beef instead.
The beef was really small, in comparison to our food.

Digging in!

CYC was extremely hungry because all of our food had arrived except for his.

Look at his face of pure joy when his order finally arrived. HAHA.

Time for d cake!







Sen's very rare smile.
:D

Giving Sen his present!




This picture is actually quite scary cos if u look closely u can actually see me. LOL.

Still the WK we knew from AHS. Hahaa.

Cheers!

(:

No comments: