My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, October 4, 2010

photoshop

was surfing the net when i came across these random photos of hollywood celebs.
Photobucket

madonna:

before photoshop

after photoshop
hot!

jennifer aniston


ageing is inevitable and photoshop is super powerful.

i love jennifer aniston anyway!
she's hot and seems like a genuinely nice person. here are some quotes of hers that i really like.

1) I always say don't make plans, make options. (spontaneity is key in life!)

2) The best smell in the world is that man that you love. (awww)

3) There are no regrets in life, just lessons. (my favourite!)

4)You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. Its impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
(hahaha this is funny. kinda true but it's easy for her to say cos she's got such a great body!)

cheers!Photobucket

No comments: