My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

L is for.....

When I'm blogging so frequently, it can only point to one thing.
I'm bogged down with school work
and
I'm very very very bored.

[ H A I R H I S T O R Y ]


Went through my photographs
and
I miss my darker hair and curls.

My hair colour as of now.
'Phoenix-ish'.
Plus the curls have been reduced to waves.

I feel bad.
God knows how much I spent on my hair. Lolol.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Cute stuff to make your day :D




L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore

Love, it's all that I can give to you
Love, it's more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart but please don't break it.....

One of my fave love songs and potential wedding songs in future.
Click to listen -> [ L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole ]


Feeling happy just listening to the song
:D

P.S. I'm a romantic at heart.
But sometimes logic must triumph.

No comments: